- The abundant hot water is heated with solar energy from a solar panel mounted on our roof. On cloudy days we have a conventional hot water tank backup.
- The space is kept clean with cleaning products that are unscented, non-toxic and biodegradable. No chlorine bleach is used on premises.
- On site composting and recycling
- Gluten free bakery a block away
- Vegetarian restaurants and health food stores within walking distance on Commercial Drive
- Access to prepare your own meals in our kitchen.
- Non-smoking space – with no smoking of cigarettes, vaping or burning of other materials permitted.
We are not able to restrict the behaviour of our other guests, so a completely scent free space is not possible.
A very affectionate cat lives in the house. He is not allowed in the bedrooms and seldom comes upstairs, but if you have a severe cat allergy, this space might not be a fit.