How to Find Us
We are located at 2046 Franklin Street in Vancouver, Canada. We are
- In a friendly residential area close to independent shops and restaurants.
- 25 min by transit from downtown
- 15 minutes by car from downtown
- 39-40 minutes from the airport (YVR)
- 40-60 min from the US border
Accommodation is by advance booking and prepayment only. Free parking available on street in front.
See more below for directions from airports, ferries and border.
See below for google maps from the airport or US border, and a map of local restaurants, banks and other services.
- Get here from Vancouver International Airport – by car – by transit (on the map, just select the icon for car or train/bus)
- Get here from Horseshoe Bay Ferry Terminal – by car – by transit
- Get here from Tsawassen Ferry Terminal – by car – by transit
- Get here from the US border
- Where is the nearest coffee shop, restaurant, bank, pharmacy?
How to get in with your Ekey
We have an automated lock that uses an ekey on your smartphone to open and lock the front door. Upon registration, you provide us with an email address for everyone in your party who needs a key. Then you recieve an email with instructions.
If you lose those instructions, then just visit one of the links below on your phone when you have wifi available, download and install the free app and sign up/log in with the email address you provided to us. This will turn your phone into a bluetooth key. Once the app is installed you don’t need wifi to use it.
Using the Ekey to Unlock the Door
You just open the app, wait for it to connect to the lock and click a button to open (or lock) the lock. Or you have your phone close to the front door and just touch the lock (it’s the dark coloured lock at the top, with the blue ring around it. Touching it when your phone is in bluetooth range will open or lock the lock.